Alphonse Mucha Flirt Art Print
Alphonse Mucha Flirt Vintage Romantic Art Nouveau Art Print
Alphonse Mucha Flirt Vintage Romantic Art Nouveau
Alfons Mucha, often known in English and French as Alphonse Mucha, was a Czech Art Nouveau painter and decorative artist, known best for his distinct style. He produced many paintings, illustrations, advertisements, postcards, and designs. “Flirt” was one of the brands of biscuits made by Lefevre-Utile, who gave Mucha a number of commissions over the years. The painting features a beautiful woman in a flowing robe, flirting with a handsome man with a moustache, both surrounded by lush flowers and leaves. A romantic vintage Art Nouveau illustration.
Movement: Art Nouveau / Art Deco / Jugendstil
Art by Alphonse Mucha
Movement: Art Nouveau/ Jugendstil
Romantic artistic vintage floral fine art advertisement painting.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing