Hokusai Feminine Wave Japanese Vintage Art Print
Hokusai Feminine Wave Japanese Vintage Fine Art Art Print
Hokusai Feminine Wave Japanese Vintage Fine Art
Katsushika Hokusai Feminine Wave
Japanese Vintage Fine Art
Japanese artist Hokusai was a master of Japanese Ukiyo-e woodblock printing. His influences also stretched to his western contemporaries in nineteenth century Europe whose new style Art Nouveau, or Jugendstil in Germany, was influenced by him and by Japanese art in general. This was also part of the larger Impressionism movement, with similar themes to Hokusai appearing in Claude Monet and Pierre-Auguste Renoir. Many artists collected his woodcuts: Degas, Gauguin, Klimt, Franz Marc, August Macke, Manet, and van Gogh included.
Beautiful antique artistic vintage Japanese fine art.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing