Jan Vermeer Girl With A Pearl Earring Art Print
Jan Vermeer Girl With A Pearl Earring Baroque Art
Jan Vermeer Girl With A Pearl Earring
The painting Girl with a Pearl Earring (Dutch: Het Meisje met de Parel) is one of Dutch painter Johannes Vermeer’s masterworks and, as the name implies, uses a pearl earring for a focal point.
Art by Jan Vermeer
Beautiful artistic vintage fine art painting.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing