The Lady And The Unicorn Art Print
The Lady And The Unicorn Painting
The Lady And The Unicorn
The Lady and the Unicorn (French: La Dame à la licorne) is the modern title given to a series of six tapestries woven in Flanders from wool and silk, from designs drawn in Paris around 1500. The set is often considered one of the greatest works of art of the Middle Ages in Europe.
The tapestries are created in the style of mille-fleurs (meaning: “thousand flowers”).
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing