Vincent Van Gogh Blossoming Almond Tree Art Print
Vincent Van Gogh – Blossoming Almond Tree (1890)
Painting by Dutch post-impressionist artist Vincent van Gogh. Almond Blossoms is a group of several paintings made in 1888 and 1890 by Vincent van Gogh in Arles and Saint-Rémy, southern France of blossoming almond trees. Flowering trees were special to Van Gogh. They represented awakening and hope. He enjoyed them aesthetically and found joy in painting flowering trees. The artwork reflects Impressionist, Divisionist and Japanese woodcut influences. Almond Blossoms was made to celebrate the birth of his nephew and namesake, son of his brother Theo and sister-in-law Jo.
Art by Van Gogh, Movement: Post-Impressionism
A great gift for art and vintage lovers.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing