Vincent Van Gogh Poppy Field Floral Vintage Fine Art
Vincent Willem van Gogh was a Post-Impressionist painter whose work had a far-reaching influence on 20th-century art. His output includes portraits, self portraits, landscapes and still lifes of cypresses, trees in bloom, wheat fields and sunflowers. Between the years 1886 and 1890, Vincent van Gogh completed seven different paintings featuring poppy flowers. He often painted outdoors, directly from nature, rather than in a studio.
Art by Vincent van Gogh
Painting, oil on canvas
Auvers-sur-Oise, France, 1890
Artistic decorative vintage floral landscape painting featuring a beautiful field with red poppies.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing