William Morris Bird And Pomegranate Art Print
William Morris Bird And Pomegranate Floral Vintage Art
William Morris was an English textile designer, artist, writer, and socialist associated with the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood and British Arts and Crafts Movement. He founded a design firm in partnership with the artist Edward Burne-Jones, and the poet and artist Dante Gabriel Rossetti which profoundly influenced the decoration of churches and houses into the early 20th century. As an author, illustrator and medievalist, he helped to establish the modern fantasy genre.
Art by William Morris
Movement: Arts and Crafts / Art Nouveau
Beautiful ornate artistic floral vintage fine art pattern design featuring a blossoming tree, leaves and birds.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing