William Morris Compton Floral Art Nouveau Art Print
William Morris Compton Floral Art Nouveau Pattern Art Print
Hand-Painted Floral Design by Garden Of Delights Art Studio.
William Morris Compton Floral Art Nouveau Pattern
Hand-Painted Floral Pattern Design by Garden Of Delights Art Studio.
Inspired by William Morris.
This William Morris Compton design, a floral and foliage pattern with orange and blue flowers, with a dark-green ground, was first created in 1896 for Compton Hall, Wolverhampton.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing