Alphonse Mucha Music Art Nouveau Art Print
Alphonse Mucha The Arts: Music
A beautiful Art Nouveau Lady. Alfons Mucha, often known in English and French as Alphonse Mucha, was a Czech Art Nouveau painter and decorative artist, known best for his distinct style. He produced many paintings, illustrations, advertisements, postcards, and designs. Mucha’s work has continued to experience periodic revivals of interest for illustrators and artists. Interest in Mucha’s distinctive style experienced a strong revival during the 1960s (with a general interest in Art Nouveau) and is particularly evident in the colorful psychedelic poster art.
Art by Alphonse Mucha
Movement: Art Nouveau/ Jugendstil
Romantic artistic vintage floral fine art allegorical painting.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing